EcoPass for employees
Easy and affordable
EcoPass offers a number of benefits to employees:
- Unlimited rides on bus* and rail for up to one year, including the Flatiron Flyer
- No additional fare for trips to and from the airport on either SkyRide or the University of Colorada A Line
- Reduces commuting costs and hassles
- Allows use of pre-tax dollars
- Saves on cost of parking
- Automatic enrollment and peace of mind with Guaranteed Ride Home
* Not valid on special services, including but not limited to Access a Ride, BroncosRide, BuffRide, RockiesRide, RunRide, Saturday Shopper, and SeniorRide.
Guaranteed Ride Home*
The Guaranteed Ride Home® is included with the EcoPass program and guarantees to employees a free taxi ride home from the office in the event of unplanned schedule changes, illness or other urgent situations. It provides peace of mind to those who choose an alternative mode of transportation to the office.
*Downtown Boulder businesses excluded
All trips to and from the airport on either SkyRide or the University of Colorado A Line are included with the EcoPass.
EcoPass utilizes smart card tap on technology making program administration and riding RTD a breeze. Employees are issued their own photo ID EcoPass smart card, which can be easily replaced if the card gets lost or damaged.
EcoPass for employers
EcoPass also offers many benefits to employers:
- Tax deductible
- Reduces payroll taxes via a pre-tax benefit
- Recruitment and retention tool
- Enhances morale and productivity
We offer three EcoPass convenient options to meet your business needs.
Employer pays the entire cost of each EcoPass .
Employees can use pre-tax dollars to purchase each EcoPass, reducing both taxable income and payroll taxes
- Employer/employee cost sharing
The costs are split between the employer and employee.
You can speak directly with an EcoPass Sales representative by phone. Call 303.299.2132
Have questions about EcoPass?