Important notice about parking at Decatur/Federal Station
Posted on 05.03.16
Parking will not be available to RTD patrons on the following datesPlease check back as we continue to update this list.
2018 Event Dates
- Friday, May 25 - Taylor Swift: reputation Stadium Tour **
- Saturday, June 30 - Kenny Chesney: Trip Around the Sun Tour **
- Wednesday, July 4 - Denver Outlaws Fireworks Game
- Saturday, August 4 - Luke Bryan: What Makes Country Tour **
- Saturday, August 11 - Broncos vs. Minnesota Vikings **
- Saturday, August 18 - Broncos vs. Chicago Bears **
- Friday, August 31 - Rocky Mountain Showdown - CU vs CSU **
- Sunday, September 9 - Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks **
- Sunday, September 16 - Broncos vs. Oakland Raiders **
- Monday, October 1 - Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs **
- Sunday, October 14 - Broncos vs. LA Rams **
- Sunday, November 4 - Broncos vs. Houston Texans **
- Sunday, November 25 - Broncos vs. Pittsburgh Steelers **
- Saturday, December 15 - Broncos vs. Cleveland Browns **
- Sunday, December 30 - Broncos vs. LA Chargers **
** During all events with 20,000+ attendees, Zoning Enforcement and Right of Way Enforcement will be scheduled and parking restrictions will apply. Vehicles that are illegally parked in the neighborhoods surrounding Sports Authority at Mile High may be ticketed and towed.
Decatur-Federal Parking Lot Closure
On December 10, 2016, the northwest parking lot that is bordered by Colfax Avenue and Howard Place was permanently closed due to construction the property.
Parking is still available in the northeast lot, which has approximately 461 parking spaces. Access to the lot is via Morrison Road to Mile High Stadium West Circle and Old West Colfax Avenue.