Report Rude Behavior with the new Report A Jimmy App
Posted on 03.31.17
With the successful implementation of RTD’s Next Ride real-time tracking app, RTD has launched a new app to engage customers and increase awareness about rider etiquette and our newly established rider code of conduct. The Report a Jimmy app allows passengers to report behaviors observed on buses and rail and at RTD facilities and associate those behaviors with the conduct listed in our rider code of conduct.
- the ability to take photos and report Jimmy-like behaviors
- edit photos with your own meme text, filters and Jimojis™
- share your photos on your favorite social media channels
- a geo-location feature which allows passengers to see reported nearby Jimmy’s on a map
- and an alert feature which sends notifications each time a Jimmy-like behavior is reported
The Don’t Be Jimmy campaign was created after RTD’s market research department conducted a survey with its online customer panel to identify behaviors that affect passenger’s rider experience. The Report a Jimmy app was developed to help RTD monitor ongoing behaviors that violate our rider code of conduct but to also allow customers to engage with RTD in a meaningful way that will help make a difference in the overall riding experience for everyone.