Sable Blvd. closed in Aurora for R Line work
Posted on 07.04.16
There will be a full closure of Sable Boulevard between Alameda and Exposition avenues beginning July 5. This closure will last approximately two weeks.
It will allow crews to complete paving operations in the area.
- Motorists traveling northbound on Sable Boulevard from Mississippi Avenue must go eastbound or westbound on Exposition Avenue
- Motorists traveling southbound on Sable Boulevard from Ellsworth Avenue must go eastbound or westbound on Alameda Avenue
Access to Town Center, RTD Transfer Center open
- Access to Town Center at Aurora available from Alameda Avenue, Abilene Street, or Exposition Avenue
- Centrepoint and Sable Transfer Center will remain open
- Sidewalks along Sable Boulevard will remain open