US 36 & Broomfield park-n-Ride
Posted on 01.30.10
The old Broomfield park-n-Ride was moved from its location at Wadsworth and 120th Avenue to a new location at Wadsworth and Arista Place (8010 Transit Way) and was renamed US 36 & Broomfield park-n-Ride on May 2, 2010. See map below for details.
Get US 36 & Broomfield park-n-Ride route and gate information below:
SOUTHWEST side of US 36
Gates A through K are located on the southwest side of US 36. RTD parking is available in the parking structure.
- 76-Gate D (southbound)
- 76-Gate E (northbound)
- 112-Gate C
- 120-Gate H
- 128-Gate J
- 228-Gate G
- AB (eastbound)
- B (eastbound)
- DM (eastbound)
- S (eastbound)
- RockiesRide for weekend service
- DD (southbound)
- L (southbound)
- T (southbound)
The Interlocken/Westmoor call-n-Ride’s pick-up and drop-off locations will be on the southwest side of US 36 at Gate F. call-n-Ride weekday service to FlatIron Crossing will be changed to 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. This will allow the call-n-Ride to continue to provide a high level of service to the existing call-n-Ride customers in the business parks and surrounding neighborhoods. Alternate service – Route 228 will continue to provide service to and from FlatIron Crossing until 7:00 p.m.
NORTHEAST side of US 36
Gates L and M are located on the northeast side of US 36 and are accessed by the pedestrian bridge. No RTD parking is available on the northeast side of US 36.
- AB (westbound)
- B (westbound)
- DM (westbound)
- S (westbound)
- DD (northbound)
- L (northbound)
- T (northbound)
The Broomfield call-n-Ride will operate on the northeast side of US 36 where the new pedestrian bridge will allow access over US 36. The call-n-Ride will continue to have scheduled times, every half hour at Gate M. In addition, service to the area east of Main Street will be extended to operate from 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Parking at new park-n-Ride
- Enter the park-n-Ride from Arista Place
- RTD patrons can park anywhere in the park-n-Ride that is not prohibited
- Level "0" is reserved only for RTD patrons
- RTD parking fees may apply to some patrons;
- Vehicles with in-District plates pay after the first 24-hour period
- Vehicles with out-of-District plates pay every 24-hour period
- Pay stations are located near the pedestrian bridge. Keep the receipt with you
Parking after 1ST Bank Center traffic controls are placed for events
- Follow traffic directions from event staff
- Park on Level “0” is reserved only for RTD patrons. Event parking fees do not apply when transit parking voucher is presented upon exiting
- All other areas will be subject to 1ST Bank Center event parking fees
- Obtain a transit parking voucher from a Central Parking attendant on the plaza upon your return to the park-n-Ride
- Present the transit parking voucher to the parking attendant as you exit Level "0" to avoid a 1ST Bank Center event parking fee
- Bus commuters save 6 to 8 minutes in each direction between Broomfield and Denver.
- Commuters save up to 15 minutes each way between Denver and Boulder.
- New parking structure provides 1,500 covered parking spaces compared to 905 spaces at the old Broomfield park-n-Ride. 940 spaces are specific to RTD passengers and the remaining are shared with 1ST BANK Center.
- New pedestrian bridge provides safe access across US 36.
- New park-n-Ride and bus only slip-ramps make commuting quick and easy.
- The new park-n-Ride demonstrates the progress of FasTracks in connecting communities and paves the way for an easier commute on US 36.
Bigger, Better and Faster