Important notice about parking at Decatur/Federal Station
Posted on 05.03.16
Parking will not be available to RTD patrons on the following datesPlease check back as we continue to update this list.
2017 Event Dates
- Sunday, May 7- Denver Outlaws vs. Charlotte Hounds
- Thursday - Saturday, May 11 - 13 - Lazy Days RV Sale
- Saturday, May 13 - Bacon and Beer Classic
- Friday, May 19 - CHSAA Boys Lacrosse Championships
- Friday - Sunday, May 19 - 21 - Colfax Marathon & Colorado Bike Expo
- Saturday, May 27 - Denver Outlaws vs Rochester Rattlers (post fireworks)
- Wednesday, June 7 - Metallica: WorldWired Tour **
- Saturday, June 10 - American Heart Association 5K
- Saturday, June 17 - Denver Outlaws vs Boston Cannons
- Saturday, June 24 - Denver Outlaws vs New York Lizards
- Tuesday, July 4 - Denver Outlaws vs Atlanta Blaze ** (post fireworks)
- Thursday, July 13 - CONCACAF Gold Cup **
- Saturday, July 15 - Drums Along the Rockies
- Saturday, July 22 - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Running Race
- Sunday, July 23 - Denver Outlaws vs Ohio Machine
- Thursday, July 27 - Denver Outlaws vs Chesapeake Bayhawks
- Saturday - Sunday, July 29 - 30 - DragonBoat Festival Parking
- Wednesday, August 2 - Guns N' Roses: Not In This Lifetime Tour **
- Saturday, August 12 - Justin Bieber: Purpose World Tour **
- Friday, September 1 - Rocky Mountain Showdown **
- Sunday, September 3 - Broncos 7K / Health & Wellness Expo
- Saturday, December 2 - Championship Saturday
** During all events with 20,000+ attendees, Zoning Enforcement and Right of Way Enforcement will be scheduled and parking restrictions will apply. Vehicles that are illegally parked in the neighborhoods surrounding Sports Authority at Mile High may be ticketed and towed.
Decatur-Federal Parking Lot Closure
Starting Saturday, December 10, 2016, the northwest parking lot that is bordered by Colfax Avenue and Howard Place will permanently close due to construction the property.
Parking is still available in the northeast lot, which has approximately 461 parking spaces. Access to the lot is via Morrison Road to Mile High Stadium West Circle and Old West Colfax Avenue.