RTD services are nearing regular schedule following blizzard
Posted on 03.14.19
DENVER (March 14, 2019) – The Regional Transportation District’s bus and rail services are nearly back on schedule after yesterday’s blizzard. Riders should check the transit agency’s website, rider alerts and Twitter feed before heading out for the evening.
Roads remain wet and slushy in some areas and snowpacked in others. Snow removal personnel have been working around the clock to clear roads and bridges. RTD and contract crews continue to work hard to keep stations, platforms, facilities and parking areas clear.
At this hour:
- Buses are running 10 to 20 minutes behind schedule.
- With the exception of some canceled trips on the D and E Lines, light rail trains are running on time.
- F Line light rail service will not be operating this afternoon and evening. Passengers can take the E Line from Union Station and the D Line from downtown Denver, with a transfer to the E Line at I-25 & Broadway Station.
- The University of Colorado A Line has resumed regularly scheduled service, with trains departing Union Station and Denver International Airport every 15 minutes.
- With the exception of Evergreen, FlexRide service is being provided elsewhere in the district.