Notice to RTD Passengers Regarding Dockless Bikes and Scooters
Posted on 07.26.18
- All shared dockless bikes and scooters parked at RTD stations or on RTD property must be placed in an upright position and adjacent to existing bike parking racks.
- Parked dockless bikes and/or scooters must not impede pedestrian flow and must not block ADA ramps. There must be at least three (3) feet of sidewalk clearance to allow for passage of mobility devices such as wheelchairs.
- Dockless bikes and scooters are not permitted onboard any RTD transit vehicle.
- Dockless bikes and scooters are not permitted to be ridden in transit vehicle lanes, transit platform areas, or the 16th Street Mall. Riders must dismount when entering these areas.
- If any problems should arise with your dockless bike or scooter, please contact the company you are renting the device from directly.
- RTD plans to add designated parking spaces for dockless bikes and scooters at transit stations in the upcoming months based on usage and demand.
- Customers are encouraged to report improperly parked dockless bike and scooters at transit stations via RTD’s Transit Watch app, which can be downloaded via iOS or Android.