Check back here a few days before each game for a pick-up schedule detailing BroncosRide route names, pick-up times, departure frequency, and after-game bus locations. View the Broncos home game schedule
2018-19 Broncos home games
|Saturday, August 11 (preseason)||Minnesota Vikings||7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, August 18 (preseason)||Chicago Bears||7:05 p.m.|
|Sunday, September 9 (home opener)||Seattle Seahawks||2:25 p.m.|
|Sunday, September 16||Oakland Raiders||2:25 p.m.|
|Monday, October 1||Kansas City Chiefs||6:15 p.m.|
|Sunday, October 14||Los Angeles Rams||2:05 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 4||Houston Texans||2:05 p.m.|
|Sunday, November 25||Pittsburgh Steelers||2:25 p.m.|
|Saturday, December 15||Cleveland Browns||2:30 p.m.|
|Sunday, December 30||Los Angeles Chargers||2:25 p.m.|
See schedules for these upcoming games:
Buses depart from many Park-n-Rides and other locations for the game about 2½ hours before kickoff and operate until about one hour before the game starts, depending on your BroncosRide route and location. Check the pickup schedule above for route details. Service resumes immediately following the game and will continue until 45 minutes after the game ends.
As part of our BroncosRide service, the Federal Shuttle will operate every five-to-ten minutes starting 2 hours before kickoff on weekend game days and 1½ hours before kickoff on weekday game days, the last bus leaves Lincoln High School 15 minutes prior to kickoff. Service resumes immediately following the game with the last bus departing within 45 minutes.View the BroncosRide service map
Direct bus service
Buses depart for Broncos Stadium from many Park-n-Rides and stops around the metro area up to 2½ hours before kickoff on weekend game days and up to 2 hours before kickoff on weekday game days. Getting home after the game is easy. Just find your bus in its designated row and board for your return trip.View the BroncosRide service map
Please note the following information:
- BroncosRide bus service will not be provided at East High School. Alternate service will be provided by the 15L to the Decatur-Federal Station.
- BroncosRide bus service will not be provided from the Alameda & Havana Park-n-Ride on all preseason and weeknight games.
- BroncosRide passengers will not be permitted to leave any personal items in the bus during the game.
On game days, the C, E, and W rail lines stop at the Broncos Stadium at Mile High Station, and the W rail line stops at Decatur-Federal Station. Special C Line service will be available up to three hours before each weekend home game.
Fans can also take the D or H lines and transfer to the C or E lines at I-25 and Broadway, Alameda, and 10th & Osage stations, or take the University of Colorado A Line or B Line and transfer to the C, E, or W lines at Union Station. Regular one-way Rail fares apply.View the BroncosRide service map
Parking notice for Decatur-Federal Station: Parking at Decatur-Federal Station will not be available to RTD customers between 1:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. on all pre-season, regular season, and post-season Denver Broncos home games, and during major events at Broncos Stadium at Mile High. Unauthorized vehicles may be towed at the owner's expense. See a list of unavailable parking dates.
Locations and fares
BroncosRide makes getting to the game a snap. Just hop on at one of our pick-up locations and pay your exact cash round-trip fare. Special Services Free Ride Coupons (marked with an "SS") are also valid forms of payment on BroncosRide.
Starting with Denver Broncos 2018-2019 Season, RTD no longer sells BroncosRide season passes.
|8th & Coffman||$9.00/$4.50||BR20|
|Alameda & Havana(1)(2)||$5.20/$2.60||BR24|
|Arapahoe High School(3)||$9.00/$4.50||BR26|
|Boulder High School(4)||$9.00/$4.50||BR10|
|Nine Mile Station||$9.00/$4.50||BR44|
|Olde Town Arvada||$5.20/$2.60||BR8|
|South High School(3)||$5.20/$2.60||BR56|
|US 36 & Broomfield||$9.00/$4.50||BR10|
|US 36 & McCaslin||$9.00/$4.50||BR10|
|US 36 & Sheridan||$5.20/$2.60||BR12|
|US 36 & Table Mesa||$9.00/$4.50||BR10|
|US 85 & Bridge PnR||$9.00/$4.50||BR60|
|Wadsworth & Hampden||$5.20/$2.60||BR6|
* Discount fares are available for all seniors 65+, individuals with disabilities, Medicare recipients, elementary, middle and high school students ages 6-19. Children 5 years of age or younger ride free with a fare-paying adult (limit three children with each fare-paying adult). Active duty members of the U.S. military ride for free on all RTD services. Proof of eligibility is required for all passengers using discounted fare products.
Bus and rail fares
Local round-trip $5.20
Regional round-trip $9.00
Please note the following:
- (1) BroncosRide bus service is not available from these locations for preseason games.
- (2) BroncosRide bus service is not available from these locations for weeknight games.
- (3) This is not a Park-n-Ride, but parking is available. Parking fees may apply.
- (4) Parking is not permitted at Boulder High School unless attendant is on duty collecting parking fees.